Interim HR Business Partner
You will be an established HR professional working in a similar role within a legal or small professional services/LLP/FS firm. A minimum of 3 years generalist HR management experience is required and in addition you should ideally have/be:
- Extensive experience of working directly with fee earners and partners.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with partners and other key stakeholders in a law firm.
- Proactive in approach.
- Capable of thinking strategically and to analyse issues to identify and implement creative solutions.
- Able to provide advice which is both pragmatic and commercial.
- Professional, personable and approachable but firm.
- Able to work collaboratively with proven influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to provide effective project management to ensure key initiatives are delivered to time and budget.
- Resilient, flexible and able to deal with variety of issues as and when they arise.
About the role
This role will be responsible for all generalist operational HR matters for approximately half of the firm's fee earning and business services' divisions. The role will also assume responsibility for leading and delivering key strategic HR projects as well as day to day management of an HR Advisor.
- Providing first class HR advice and guidance to partners, managers and employees
- Delivering the resourcing plan for assigned legal divisions and support teams for a range of roles below salaried partner level
- Taking an active part in the firm's annual salary review and bonus processes, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Providing support and advice to partners, heads of department and other members of the firm on employee relation and staff wellbeing issues.
- Leading the firm's annual appraisal and ongoing performance management processes for assigned divisions/departments.
- Guide and advice partners and managers in identifying and managing performance issues.
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.