Learning and Development Officer
Ashley Kate are currently working with a well-known professional services organisation based in Bromley in their search for a Training and Development Officer. The purpose of the role is to evaluate, design, implement and deliver training to all employees at Head office and field based partners.
- A proven ability to design and deliver lesson plans, courses and programmes
- Ability to maintain a learning management system
- Ability to monitor and evaluate certain aspects of the business for training needs analysis
- A proactive and personable individual
- Experience within the Financial Services sector (essential)
About the role
- Design, Delivery and Evaluation of the company's L&D programme
- Analysing skills gaps and looking at resources
- Coaching and mentoring
- Planning training schedules
- Deliver the company Induction Training Programme and design individual development plans
- General administration
For more details about this role, please contact James Dubowski on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.