Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
Found 100 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- c. £35,000 p.a. + excellent benefits.
An HR Manager with a consultative, credible influencing style is required by successful manufacturing organisation based in Gloucestershire.
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Salary £15,000-£19,605 per annum pro rata
PT OH Technician required in Manchester to work 4 days per week. In-house, one site based, working as part of a small team, full training available. Please c...
Due to high workloads this established manufacturing company have a need for an experienced Recruitment Advisor for approximately 2 months possibly longer. ...
- North Yorkshire
- £10.00 - £10.50 per annum
As a result of continued growth, my client has an urgent requirement for a Resourcer for 6 months initially, but highly likely to be extended. You must have ...
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
During the past six months the HR function has gone through a large restructure that has manifested in a number of exciting new opportunities. This newly cre...
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Fantastic leading manufacturing business in Corby are looking for an experienced HR/ Reward Analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month fixed term contr...
- London (South), London (Greater)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Working with a global security solutions company in London, this is an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Managertoplay a lead role inensuring an effectiv...
- West Midlands
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
In the role of Senior HR Officer / Business Partner you will report into the Operations Director of this Manufacturing company based in Birmingham. West...
- London (Greater)
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + extensive benefits
I am currently recruiting an Engineering Equipment Manager for a global food company based in the London area. This is a permanent role, offering a very gene...
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Senior HR Business Partner Dubai Ref: 876063 £80,000-100,000 - plus excellent benefits
- London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- £300 (may go up to £400 per day TBC) per day
Our global client is looking for someone to support with the day to day management of their HRIS whilst also to managing process changes so that the end user...
- £60000 per annum
My client is looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor/Business Partner to provide a professional and comprehensive HR service to employees across the UK ...
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + fantastic benefits
Occupational Psychologist, Warwickshire, £40k + exceptional benefits Our globally prestigious client is enjoying extraordinary growth and is investing heavi...
- £18 per hour
For this role you need to be able to motivate and inspire a group of HR professionals of mixed experience - both at the start of their careers and more seaso...
- South Wales
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
We are looking for an Permanent HR Advisor for a manufacturers in South Wales
- North West England
- Competitive plus holidays and pension
OHA-North West-full time-perm
- £40000 per annum + Great Benefits & Progression
Due to continued success, Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this forward thinking and innovative organisation based in Swindon to recruit a ca...
- £38000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche manufacturing business with a base in Weymouth to recruit a commercially orientated "hands on" HR...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
Recruitment Manager, Engineering, 3 months+
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: In this role you will be responsible for handling the end to end recruitment process which will include successfully sou...