HR Manager jobs in Private Sector
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £35000 - £37000 per annum
Our Client, a strong and successful national company have a vacancy for an HR Manager to oversee the on site function for their manufacturing operation.
- Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Standalone HR Manager - Manchester - 6 month FTC - £30 - £36k per annum pro rataOur Manchester based client is currently seeking a Standalone HR Manager to o...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £50000 - £70000 per annum
Training Manager, London £50-70k
- London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / City of Westminster, Londo...
- Up to £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Our client a leading professional services firm, has an exciting opportunity for a permanent HR Manager. Down-to-earth, fun & friendly HR function! HR Manage...
- West Midlands
- £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
HR Manager (Birmingham) : £35 - £38,000 + benefits
- Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire / South Yorkshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + car/allowance + benefits
HR Shared Service Operations Manager - Worksop, Nottinghamshire/South Yorkshire Package c£45K inclusive of car/allowance
- Coventry, West Midlands / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £45 - 50k
This organisation is looking to recruit a HR Shared Services Manager to provide an outstanding service and support to key HR stakeholders and the wider busin...
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- £50 to 55k plus benefits
Part of a major Group, this UK based business seeks an Interim HR Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract in a period of exciting growth and str...