Occupational Health jobs
Found 240 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- West Bromwich, West Midlands
- £30K - £38K
My client operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally is looking to recruit a full time permanent occupational health advisor b...
- Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- £5743.58 - £7179.48 (16,000 - 20,000k FTE)
Permanent role for an experienced Occupational Health Technician working for one of the UK's leading food manufacturer and retailer you will support the Occu...
- Bracknell, Berkshire
You will join a team to provide telephone based, end to end case management. Ideally you will be qualified in Occupational Health although sound experience ...
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified OH Advisor who has experience of doing case management, health surveillance and flu vaccinations.
- South West England
- £competitive+benefits+car allowance
South West - An opportunity for a full time peripatetic Occupational Health Technician covering the South West Area. Working direct for an organisation you w...
- Airdrie, North Lanarkshire / Glasgow, Glasgow City / Motherwell, North Lanarkshire / Cumbernauld,...
- £32 - £36K + pension, 25 days holiday
My client a leading health care provider is looking to recruit a permanent occupational health advisor for 3 - 5 days a week to cover their contract working ...
- £34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
My client has a part time opportunity for an OHA for 3 days per week to cover a client in Luton two days per week and one day per week in Paddington.
- Competitive Salary plus benefits
Occupational Health Advisor required in Bedfordshire. This is a full time, permanent opportunity
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £29000.00 - £32000.00 per annum pro rata
Experienced Occupational Health Nurse required in the Lincolnshire region.
- South Yorkshire
- £44,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Health & Wellbeing based in South Yorkshire. This can be a full time or part time role.
- £33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
My client has a full time permanent opportunity for a Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time basis.
OHA to work in Altrincham, Cheshire on a temp basis 3-5 days/week starting ASAP for 4-8 weeks. Case management work and write reports. You will need to be ab...
- Cheshire / Manchester, Greater Manchester / Wirral, Merseyside
- £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Qualified OHA - Peripatetic North West covering sites in The Wirral, Manchester and Cheshire - Permanent 3-5 days/week Full OH remit to include sickness abs...
- Birmingham, West Midlands / Warwick, Warwickshire / Worcester, Worcestershire
- £75K - £100K
Lead occupational health physician on a permanent basis to work in Worcester 3, 4 or 5 days a week. This role offers an exciting opportunity to provide clini...
- South Yorkshire / West Yorkshire
- £30K - £34K + 25 days a/l + bank holidays + pension
My client a leading manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified occupational health adviser on a full time basis (40 hours) in Sheffield.
- North West England
- £ Agency Rates
Occupational Health Advisor - North East - 2 month Initial Contract
- Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- £34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Qualified Occupational Health Advisor required for this 3 day/week, permanent opportunity based between two sites -Manchester & Liverpool
- Chester, Cheshire / Lancaster, Lancashire / Liverpool, Merseyside / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £35000 plus and excellent benefit package
Part time 3 days - permanent role for a Qualified OHA - Working across the North West looking after various clients.
- Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire
- £34000 - £39700 per annum + Pension +
My client is currently seeking a senior Occupational Health Advisor for a full time permanent position based across 2 sites Cambridge and Bedfordshire. You...
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Salary - £ 30,000 to £ 35, 00 pro-rata
My healthcare provider client is looking for an Occupational Health Nurse who can deliver health surveillance, sickness absence management and return to work...