Assistant/Administrator jobs in Occupational Health
Found 1 job matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £40,216 - £47,441 per annum, inclusive
The appointment will be full time on UCL Grade 8. The salary range will be £40,216 - £47,441 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance.
- Derbyshire / Derby, Derbyshire
- £50,000 + Benefits
My client is looking to recruit a strategic OH Manager on a f/t perm basis in Derby. This is a very unique opportunity as the role requires an...
- Greater Manchester / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £37K + Benefits
My client a leading retails company in the UK is looking to recruit an experienced occupational health advisor on a full time permanent basis ...
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Salary £15,000-£19,605 per annum pro rata
PT OH Technician required in Manchester to work 4 days per week. In-house, one site based, working as part of a small team, full training available. Please c...