Occupational Health jobs in East of England
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- £30,851 - £34,549 per annum, pro rata
My client is looking to recruit an in-house, Part 3 Qualified, Senior Occupational Health Nurse to work 30 hours a week on a permanent basis i...
- £34,000-£40,000 plus pension, generous holiday entitlement and various market leading bonus schemes.
Qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time (Mon - Fri from 09.00am -17.15am) permanent basis in Manchester. The role is to c...
- Manchester and Halifax
- Salary: £40 - £42K + £2 - 3K End of Contract Bonus + benefits
My client is looking to recruit an experienced (not necessarily qualified) Regional Employee Health & Wellbeing Advisor on a full time 12 mon...
- Suffolk, near Ipswich
- £31,000 - £33,000 + excellent benefits including final salary pension
A full time permanent role for an experienced and qualified Occupational Health Advisor in Suffolk
- Essex, England
- £38000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance & package
Our client is currently looking for a qualified OHA to work on peripatetic basis covering East Anglia and Essex.
- £37,382 plus a superb benefits package
We have a fantastic permanent career opportunity for a Qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor based in Cambridgeshire
- £35000.00 - £37300.00
OHA required to join an established team based in Cambridgeshire
- Chelmsford & Great Baddow
- Salary negotiable plus excellent benefits
PT Occupational Health Advisor required in Chelmsford & Great Baddow. Please call Claire for details on 02476 555 814.
- Chelmsford & Great Baddow, Essex
Qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a permanent basis 1 day/Month in Chelmsford and 1 day/Quarter in Great Baddow. The day of the week worked is...
- 30k pro rata
Occupational Health Nurse required for part time role Essex two days per week Mon & Thurs for details call Marissa @ Premiere People on 02476555814.
- Peripatetic - Bedfordshire, Cardiff, Norwich & Basingstoke
- Salary: up to £35,000 plus comapny car plus benefits
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work out of their head office in Bedfordshire 2 days/week and travelling to different sites 3 days/week for a full time ...
- Essex, England
- £22 - £24 per hour
My client is looking for a an OHN - OHA for a part time agency position based in Basildon. The role will be 15 hours per week based on a 6 month contract. Th...