Manager jobs in Occupational Health
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive + annual leave, pension, health care scheme, Share Incentive plans
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and part 3 qualified, occupational health advisor on a full time permanent basis to work as par...
- Peripatetic - Bedfordshire, Cardiff, Norwich & Basingstoke
- Salary: up to £35,000 plus comapny car plus benefits
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work out of their head office in Bedfordshire 2 days/week and travelling to different sites 3 days/week f...
- £30 - £35K + Good Benefits
My client is looking to recruit a full time permanent occupational health advisor to be based at their site in Bodmin but will cover two other...
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- £30,851 - £34,549 per annum, pro rata
My client is looking to recruit an in-house, Part 3 Qualified, Senior Occupational Health Nurse to work 30 hours a week on a permanent basis in Blackpool as ...
- Northern Region
- Up to £42,000 + Good benefits
My client a leading healthcare provider are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Team Leader who is able to supervise a small team of Occupational healt...
- Poole, Dorset
- £34,000 - £38,000 + 26 days holiday, pension, health plan
My client is looking to recruit a qualified occupational health manager on a full time perm basis to work from their HQ in Poole, Dorset
- Up to £46k + excellent benefits package
A permanent, full time position for a Clinical Director based in Surrey for a highly reputable Occupational Health Service
- City of London, England
- £43000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
New, exciting opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager based in Central London. F/T, permanent role. Salary band K43-K46. You must be a Registered General...
- Salary up to £45,900 per annum + benefits
FT Clinical Director - Occupational Health required in Surrey. Please call Claire on 02476 555 814 for details.
- Up to £40,000 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
FT Occupational Health Manager (x2) - Band 7 required in Manchester. Please call Claire on 02476 555 814 for details.
- London, City
- Up to £46k depending on experience
A full time permanent role for an experienced Clinical Services Manager to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers
- City of London
- Up to £46k + good benefits
My client is looking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager on a full time perm basis at their new, high profile clinic in the heart of Bank, London
- £38.5k pro rata - client can pay more for the right candidate
Senior Occupational Health Advisor (Part 3 of NMC Register) to work on full time permanenr basis. The role will involve Case management, line management, man...
- Slough in Berkshire
SOHA urgently required to provide 3-4 days/week cover on a permanent basis in an NHS environment