Occupational Health jobs in Wales
Found 6 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- £30,851 - £34,549 per annum, pro rata
My client is looking to recruit an in-house, Part 3 Qualified, Senior Occupational Health Nurse to work 30 hours a week on a permanent basis i...
- £34,000-£40,000 plus pension, generous holiday entitlement and various market leading bonus schemes.
Qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time (Mon - Fri from 09.00am -17.15am) permanent basis in Manchester. The role is to c...
- Manchester and Halifax
- Salary: £40 - £42K + £2 - 3K End of Contract Bonus + benefits
My client is looking to recruit an experienced (not necessarily qualified) Regional Employee Health & Wellbeing Advisor on a full time 12 mon...
- Bristol, England
- £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
My client is looking for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor for a 2 day a week role based in the Bristol / Cardiff area. The role will encompass the ful...
- Clwyd, North Wales
- £27000 - £30000
Qualified Registered General Nurse with Occupational Health and Treatment Room nurse experience urgently required in North Wales. P/T, permanent role
- Valley - Anglesey
- Salary negotiable plus excellent benefits package
PT Occupational Health Advisor required in Valley - Anglesey. Please call Claire on 02476 555 814 for details.
- Holyhead, Anglesey
Qualified Occupational Health Adviser to work on a permanent basis, 1 day per month (7.5 hours/Day) at their site in Holyhead, Anglesey. In this role tyou wi...
- Peripatetic - Bedfordshire, Cardiff, Norwich & Basingstoke
- Salary: up to £35,000 plus comapny car plus benefits
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work out of their head office in Bedfordshire 2 days/week and travelling to different sites 3 days/week for a full time ...
- £80,000 to £110, 000, dependent on experience + bens
Occupational Health Physician - Full Time or Part Time - Permanent - Bristol/Cardiff/Newport