Occupational Health jobs in Yorkshire and Humber
Found 10 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive + annual leave, pension, health care scheme, Share Incentive plans
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and part 3 qualified, occupational health advisor on a full time permanent basis to work as par...
- Peripatetic - Bedfordshire, Cardiff, Norwich & Basingstoke
- Salary: up to £35,000 plus comapny car plus benefits
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work out of their head office in Bedfordshire 2 days/week and travelling to different sites 3 days/week f...
- £30 - £35K + Good Benefits
My client is looking to recruit a full time permanent occupational health advisor to be based at their site in Bodmin but will cover two other...
- Hourly Rate: Neg
Qualified Occupational Health Advisor - 2 days a week - Sheffield - Asap start - till the end of July
- West Yorkshire
Our client requires a qualified and experienced Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time agency basis at their office in West Yorkshire in order to...
- Manchester and Halifax
Our client currently requires an Employee Health and Wellbeing Advisor to work at their site in Manchester and Halifax for a fixed term 12 months contract.
- Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Looking to recruit 2 Qualified OH Nurses to work the following shifts on 15th, 16th and 20th May 2013
- South Yorkshire, England
- £32000 - £36000 per annum
My client an International Private Company is looking for an OHA to join the in house OH service. The position is working on a full time permanent basis £32...
- North Yorkshire
- Rate based on £26k to £28k p/a according to qualifications and experience.
Health and Safety Advisor required for major client in North Yorkshire. Long term Temp with possibility of Perm.
- £28,000pa - £32,000pa
Occupational Health Advisor - Temporary for 6 months. This role will require some travel within the area all travel expenses will be paid for
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £30000-£34500 per annum pro rata + benefits
PT Occupational Health Nurse Advisor required in Sheffield. Please call Claire or Marissa on 02476 555 814 for details.
- Manchester and Halifax
- Salary: £40 - £42K + £2 - 3K End of Contract Bonus + benefits
My client is looking to recruit an experienced (not necessarily qualified) Regional Employee Health & Wellbeing Advisor on a full time 12 month fixed term c...
- Split between Manchester and Leeds
- Hourly Rate
We're currently recruiting for a full-time agency OHA to work for our client in the North West.