Excellence in Leadership Summit
What is the Excellence in Leadership (EiL) all about?
The EiL is proud to present our first 2-day summit to be focused on business transformation with an emphasis on people and technology leadership.
The EiL summit will be led by world-class industry and academic thought leaders giving their insight into organisations as they delve deeper into ways of thinking and working that can help to deliver excellence in the business.
Some of the speakers confirmed already are:
- Mike Stone (Global Head of Technology Transformation at KMPG)
- Catherine Lynch (Chief People Officer at Virgin Media)
- Steve Ford (CEO at Parkinson's UK)
- Andrew Fox (Group Head of HR - Retail Banking & Wealth at HSBC)
- Linda Kennedy-McCarthy (Group HR Director at SIG Plc)
- Megan Caywood (Chief Platform Officer at Starling Bank)
- and many many more
Over the course of the 2 days, discussions will be had around 'Building a Digital Audience', 'Becoming a Digitally Native Business', 'Creating a Culture of Leadership', 'The Banking Revolution: Driven by People or Technology?' and 'Operational vs Strategic: Getting the board-on-board' among many others.
This will be the must-attend event for driving excellence in your business.
Venue Location: Plexal. 14 East Bay Lane, London E15 2GW
The event website and full agenda is now live at www.excellence-leadership.com with early bird tickets on sale now