New Broad Street House
35 New Broad Street
Investigo provides permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to blue chip companies and SME’s across the UK and Internationally.
Our consultants are specialists in their industry sectors and have an average of 6 years recruitment experience matching high calibre candidates to the right roles.
Our strong performance and year on year growth has seen us ranked in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 for three consecutive years.
We recruit executive professionals across the following industry sectors:
- Change Management
- Accounting & Finance (including Finance, Audit, Tax & Treasury)
- Human Resources
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Strategy & Corporate Advisory
We recruit globally, with offices in:
- UK - London, Guildford, Milton Keynes, Reading and St Albans
- Hong Kong
We look forward to working with you.
TIPS FOR JOBSEEKERS
Tips for Jobseekers
The endless phone calls, constant CV changes, nerve-wracking job interviews and nail biting job offers - we know exactly how daunting and stressful job searching can be.
Here are our top tips to ensure your CV gets noticed and you ace your interviews.
Top 10 Tips for a Winning CV
- Include a strong personal statement that summarises your professional strengths and areas of expertise to demonstrate your value to an organisation.
- Formatting is important! Make good use of bold subheadings throughout your CV and refrain from using italics anywhere other than headings as this makes information harder to read.
Keep everything concise and get to the point quickly. A CV with too much flowery language and lengthy sentencing can annoy and frustrate recruiters. Use bullet
1 job with Investigo
My client, a multi-national organisation is looking for a HR Analyst supporting the Group Talent Director with effective processing of key HR / Rec...