Senior Learning & Development Manager
A global retail business is currently looking to hire an experienced Learning & Development Manager who will business partner with its UK and European offices in order to execute the Learning & Development plan. You will need to build relationships across EMEA in order to develop insights, understand learning needs and implement core, common and relevant learning initiatives and also partner with the US head office to leverage global programmes and content to roll out across your jurisdiction. You'll manage all vendors and be a strong negotiator and will be commercially minded with a bias for data and tracking ROI in order to influence key stakeholders and inform future learning needs, approached and to maintain high standards of training delivery. You will also be hands on in this role and instrumental in the design and delivery of learning and development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Highly experienced Learning & Development manager in customer focused organisations, ideally retail or hospitality;
- Commercially and customer-focused;
- Excellent stakeholder management across all levels of the business;
- A proven project manager who can manage a number of demanding workstreams;
- Experience of working in a demanding, large, matrix and customer-focused businesses;
- Experience of delivering learning and development workshops;
- Experience of coaching and/or a coaching accreditation required;
- Experience of facilitation;
- Experience of managing and delivering Assessment and Development Centres and providing feedback is desirable;
- Knowledge and qualifications in psychometric assessments is desirable;
- Fluent in English; and/or another European language is highly desirable.
This role is primarily based in London but frequent travel in Europe will be required.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply now.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Learning & Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly