Employee Assistance Advisor
5 days left
- Full Time
As an Employee Assistance Advisor with OH ASSIST you will be working for the recognised leading brand in the Employee Assistance Community – HELP Employee Assistance. Our HELP advisors have access to industry leading tools and training to ensure you can deliver excellent service at all times.
- To confidently and confidentially provide help, reassurance and information to callers on the HELP employee assistance line
- To provide a personalised assessment facility for all customers and clients in order to give information, guidance or referral onwards to specialists as meets the needs of the client
- To provide ongoing counseling or welfare support via diarised hour long appointments where appropriate
- To directly source and book appointments with front line practitioner specialists for individuals where progression is required
- To handle all cases in a professional and caring manner, adhering to the Employee Assistance ethics and codes of practice and within the rules of the Data Protection Act
- PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to show empathy whilst remaining objective
- A positive and focused individual, committed to helping others solve problems
- A flexible and resilient individual who can remain calm under pressure and polite and professional in all circumstances
- Fully committed to ongoing professional development and keeping your skills sharp
- A minimum of a Dilpoma in Counseling or related, equivalent course
- BACP accredited or working towards that
- Confident and competent IT skills to include databases, Microsoft Office – in particular Word
- Experience working in a telephone based customer care role, ideally but not essentially involving social work or health advice
OH Assist are the holders of the Gold Investors in People Award and are an equal opportunities employer
OH Assist is a leading UK-based occupational health services organisation. We deliver innovative health and wellness solutions, helping organisations achieve their full potential by improving their employees’ effectiveness. Our clients include UK and International organisations from most industry sectors.
Our core values are trust, service excellence, innovation and accountability. That means we work as one efficient and agile team, passionately committed to delighting our clients.
Apply for Employee Assistance Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly