HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Birmingham based with national travel
c. £35,000 per annum
A well established national charity are looking for a forward thinking, ambitious HR generalist to undertake a Business Partner level role. The ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder and be a resilient HR generalist looking for a new challenge!
To build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders within a designated directorate, ensuring that a HR service is delivered which is in line with the needs and priorities of the wider organisation.
* Support, develop and coach managers in relation to people issues, identifying opportunities for greater employee engagement and improved internal communications
* Handle a range of complex people management issues including advising on disciplinary and grievance cases, attending relevant hearings / meetings
* Provide guidance and advice to managers on change management, organisational development and talent management processes and initiatives
* Advise on organisational restructuring processes including those concerning redundancy etc.
* Work in partnership with Resourcing Team to ensure the effective delivery of a professional recruitment service
* Assist with ad-hoc Reward, HR Systems and Training focused tasks, with full support from the wider HR team
* Line-manage a HR Co-ordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* CIPD membership is ESSENTIAL (i.e. you must have your level 7 qualification)
* Previous experience of working at Senior HR Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner – strong stakeholder management skills need to be showcased at interview. If you have only worked in a transactional HR role, your skillset WILL NOT be suitable!
* Exposure to coaching and advising employees within a multi-disciplined workforce
* Strong communication skills and a commercial mind-set
* Flexibility to travel on a NATIONAL basis (a driving licence is preferable but not essential)
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480103880