HR Business Partner - site based
Hudson is representing a rapidly expanding enviable brand, who are market leaders in their industry, to recruit an HR Manager to look 2 sites in Thatcham and Bristol
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex employee relations
- Driving engagement, ensuring the business nurture and develop talent at all levels
- Delivery change - ensuring effective communication and coaching
- Ensuring teams are trained to the required operational and cultural standards so they deliver exceptional customer service
- Deliver the people agenda through the regional sites to ensure a great place to work
- Create operational standards and processes to deliver exceptional standards to internal and external customers.
To be successful you will have a track record supporting and developing teams in large, multi site environments - the ability to shift between long and short term priorities - consistently demonstrate strong leadership and influencing skills at all levels and be able to engage teams to lead them through the change agenda.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for HR Business Partner - site based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly