HRIS Analyst, Sussex, £35,000-47,000
My global client are currently recruiting for a HRIS Analyst to join their head office team in a new and exciting position which will have responsibility for championing the new HR system (Workday) and also driving improvement across the business in terms of its use. The successful HRIS Analyst will be also responsible for configuring the system, re-engineering HR processes, training new users and ensuring that data is cleansed and accurate. You will be hands on with the development of new reports and will also lead the roll out of the system to new areas of the business as well.
The best suited HRIS Analyst for the role will have:
- Experience managing and maintaining a global HR system previously.
- Exposure to configuring a HR system and developing workflows in them.
- Any exposure to Workday or SAP would be highly desirable in this role, although other HR system backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- A background in supporting a HR system and end users previously as a Subject Matter Expert with the ability to advise and fix problems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for HR technology who really wants to have an impact on an organisation. It will be working with the market leading HR system in a friendly team environment with the ability to grow and develop your career.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the position. For more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin: email@example.com.
Role: HRIS Analyst
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.