HR Business Partner
Working directly with the Global HR Director and the wider HR Team to translate business goals into prioritised HR requirements and ensuring the effective delivery of HR services throughout the client group. Proactively planning, advising and supporting the implementation of changes in working practices to enable improved business performance
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach managers on all employee related matters and use HR judgment to escalate more complex matters to relevant members of the HR team
- Support the development and execution of strategy and plans and from an HR perspective
- Actively manage complex HR-related issues as they arise
- Direct managers and employees to appropriate guidance channels and act as a point of escalation for key HR matters or issues that arise
- Provide commentary on the performance of the assigned region / business area
- Use and analyse People data generated by the HR Operations and Advisory team to help the business make informed people decisions
- Flag development needs identified during BAU HR activities to the Learning function
- Ensure the delivery of core HR services
- Provide expert HR advice in complex cases on a wide range of HR matters
- Develop and maintain relationships with all European office heads. Provide HR support on all employee matters across a range of countries.
- Support line managers in reaching complex or high risk decisions and conduct skills transfer during this process
- In line with the ER framework, supports senior business unit line managers on HR-related ER issues
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.