HR Team Leader
The HR Team Leader will provide vital input into the set up, running and improvement of a transactional HR shared service function for the University.
Our client is a Leading University based in London
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Create and deliver an infrastructure to support the new transactional HR Service that manages telephone queries, HR mailbox and call logs, ensuring that it's robust and fit for purpose
- Work closely with the HR Operations Manager to contribute to the identification, procurement and implementation of an appropriate service desk technology solution to meet the needs of the new service, as well as other process and service improvements as required.
- Continuously promote and develop a customer oriented approach with clear standards for the delivery of services (including the development of SLAs where appropriate) and clear accountability and monitoring arrangements for the delivery of those services.
- Design and develop suitable metrics from the HR service and ensure that root cause analysis is undertaken.
- Take responsibility for ensuring consistency and timeliness of response from the service delivered
- Identify and put in place appropriate measures to ensure the service is reviewed and maintained internally and with the University Departments.
- To liaise with the wider HR team to improve the knowledge develop and maintain a bank of FAQs which ensure that queries are escalated appropriately for resolution.
- Facilitate or deliver training on the new service as required
Michael Page are looking for an HR Team Leader with the following capabilities:
- Previous experience of working within an HR Operations, 'Shared Services' or Helpdesk environment.
- Experience of implementing a HR Helpdesk solution.
- Experience of continuous improvement strategies for efficiency and innovation.
- Sound knowledge of HR practices with experience of practical implementation and interpretation.
- Detailed understanding of customer service management and systems within an HR context
- The ability to conduct diagnosis, analyse findings and develop solutions
6 Month Contract, ASAP start, salary £40-44,000 dependant on experience