The HR Talent Specialist will work with the Specialist, HRIS and MI to develop and maintain our performance management system and associated MI. They will use MI to suggest improvements which should engage, align, inform, and inspire colleagues in support of business strategy.
Leading Financial Services Company based in Central London (Kings Cross)
The successful candidate for the HR Talent Specialist position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Company's Performance Management strategy including development of policies, guidelines, and tools which support performance management - ensuring an outstanding colleague and manager experience with a focus on embedding new joiners, and enhancing colleague engagement and retention.
- Work with the business to ensure performance management processes are being adhered to; under the supervision of the Head of Talent and Resourcing, and Senior Specialist, Talent, assist with the execution of business specific performance management initiatives.
- Manage the performance management system, including developing and maintaining performance review / probation processes and data governance (particularly for new hires, colleague data changes and terminations) and internal audits on key control processes.
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers on performance improvement (junior Bands); review and govern performance improvement and performance disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in quality and policy application.
- Support the Head of Talent and Resourcing in the delivery of the bi-annual Employee Option Survey (Pulse).
- Assist the delivery of Induction Programme including colleague and manager engagement, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the delivery of annual and ad hoc training needs analysis to support the development of the learning and development curriculum.
- Assist with designing, developing and updating communication materials and training materials where required (including workshops, workbooks, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and eLearnings).
- Develop and manage mandatory training schedules; launching firm-wide programmes ensuring completion and efficient issue resolution.
- Generation of Talent reporting and MI.
- Role model the behaviours which underpin our Manifesto and Values; build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Drive personal development to ensure performance standards are met.
The successful candidate for the HR Talent Specialist position should have:
- Experience in junior business partnering in a general or specialist HR capacity (preferably Talent or OD) within a Financial or Professional Services Company
- Experienced in using HR and Talent Systems, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits