Global Mobility Manager
Experienced Global Mobility Manager required to lead this evolving function for a well know Global business based in Surrey.
- Develop the global mobility policy strategy and assist with the design of global processes
- Assist with the transformational change agenda within the Global Mobility area
- Work closely with the Global HR team to define the ongoing governance of cross border compliance and manage potential risks
- Drive continuous improvement in Global Mobility policies
- Experience leading an in-house Global Mobility function
- Knowledge and technical expertise on all stages of the assignment life-cycle
- Proven experience of delivering advisory services on international expatriate personal tax and social security
- Good systems knowledge desirable
- The ability to work under pressure within a complex matrixed environment with conflicting demands
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.