Learning Technologies & Social Media Specialist
This role will be responsible for developing skills, knowledge and experiences to meet short and long term goals of the organisation. Helping to motivate employees and leaders to learn, to grow and to perform to the best of their abilities through learning technology and engaging with social media.
My client is an innovative company that makes a difference to people across the globe. They pride themselves on creating opportunities to be independent and entrepreneurial.
- Recognised L&D Qualification (e.g. CIPD qualification, ASTD - CPLP, ICTP)
- Experience in an adult learning environment
- Solid understanding of and active engagement in using social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- A strong portfolio to showcase how you created, implemented, reported a successful social media strategy demonstrating rapid growth in followers and engagement
- Proven experience in working in an eLearning platform
- Proven experience in the design of learning programmes
- Experience in analysing learning programme effectiveness
- Experience in conducting Training Needs Analysis programmes
- Experience in coaching and / or mentoring adults
- Experience in working on multiple projects at once
Great salary package, an opportunity to make a role your own, future development.