HR Business Partner - Projects - Chertsey
HR Business Partner - Projects
An exciting opportunity to join DHL's well established HR team in Chertsey focusing around HR projects including Reward and Recruitment.
Details about the Client
With a global network in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL is the most international company in the world and can offer solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses various business units including DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Express, and DHL Supply Chain.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join the HR team for DHL Global Forwarding based in Chertsey. The Global Forwarding division of DHL is number one in the efficient co-ordination and movement of freight across air and sea worldwide, and employs over 1250 people in the UK.
As a result of continued business growth and high performance, the valued HR team at DHL are looking for a HR Business Partner to join them in proactively partnering their stakeholders, with particular focus on leading HR projects for the UK business.
This opportunity does not require experience from a technical specialist background, however will appeal to credible HR generalists with strong stakeholder management skills and the desire to lead on HR projects in areas such as reward, recruitment and employee engagement.
Detailed Job Description
As the HR Business Partner you will be responsible for leading on a number of HR related projects across the UK business, whilst providing generalist HR support when required. Reporting directly to the VP Human Resources, you will adopt an influential role within the HR team and will be required to work in close partnership with other HR Business Partners and the wider HR function based in Chertsey.
- Deliver a breadth of HR Projects across the Global Forwarding Business.
- Responsible for delivering a framework around reward practices with a particular focus on role sizing, salary rates and Gender Pay Gap. Supporting national pay negotiations. Working with external Bench markers (e.g. Mercer's). Proposing new reward practices and managing change.
- Responsible for developing recruitment channels and processes to assist the business in the effective recruitment of talent at the right cost.
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies and practices in the UK in line with corporate KPIs and business strategy and targets.
- Support the development of material for the HR intranet site and other communication channels to assist line management and employees in the implementation of HR strategy.
- Supporting colleagues with ER issues to ensure separation of steps within the process, and managing such ER issues sensitively whilst protecting the business interests.
- Support the implementation of change and business initiatives.
The successful HR Business Partner will have the exciting opportunity to join DHL having demonstrated the following;
- Credible generalist HR experience gained from delivering results in a project focused position.
- Ability to engage a diverse range of stakeholders and promote engagement with HR projects.
- Competent understanding of reward, pay reviews, and recruitment processes.
- Ability to interpret and analyse people data in order to present recommendations to the VP HR, senior management and employee consultative forums.
- Credible working knowledge of employee relations and employee engagement initiatives.
- Capable user of Microsoft Excel and Access.
What's on offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Michael Page are partnering DHL on an exclusive basis therefore all third party applications will not be considered.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13830942Z