Talent & Learning / Development Specialist
Learning and Development Specialist, L&D, Training, Coaching, Vendor Management, Assessment Centres
I am currently seeking to recruit a core member to the fast-paced Global Talent Management team based at the Center of Expertise in Cambridge for this global organisation.
This role provides critical support in delivering a wide range of cutting edge enterprise talent programs and initiatives. The job holder will lead &/or provide support in activities such as project management, best practice management, talent program design & delivery, enterprise talent management process including succession documentation, assessment & coaching services, vendor management, and managing the talent components in the Workday system.
An individual contributor role supporting the Global Talent Management Team, particularly Talent & Development Directors.
- Leads succession management documentation including success profiles, business critical role lists and bench charts.
- Supports ongoing work relating to enterprise HiPo+ process including the digital enterprise toolkit, and other core enterprise designated resources. May work with external vendors, assessment partners, consultants, media companies etc. Direct enquiries to HR Service Centre, escalates to Talent & Development Directors, etc as needed.
- Maintains a repository of all succession materials to ensure agile sharing of succession candidates and speedy coordination of materials.
- Is an expert in Workday talent modules and ensures, monitors and maintains full completion of data. Supports the talent analytics from Workday
Strategic Talent Programs & Initiatives
- Key project management resource to ensure enterprise programs and initiatives, as assigned, are to be delivered per plan.
- Leads or provide support on best practice research for new initiatives and other knowledge management activities, such as in T&D network, box file management.
- Key resource on strategic talent initiatives. For example, to work closely with the Talent Partner and HRBPs to deliver Assessment and Development Centres and coordinates other talent development campaigns.
- Works closely with Talent Partners and HRBPs to deliver HiPo Talent Program.
Best Practice and Knowledge Management
- Leads agenda setting, coordination of the T&D Network, and setting up and managing other talent-related Community of Practice to support enterprise agenda.
- Supports talent program design and delivery activities as assigned.
- Maintains and disseminates talent resources and tools, including external vendor management.
- Experienced in talent management processes, talent programs, best practice management.
- Strong track records in project management, able to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Technology savvy. Use of systems, data to help resolve problems, and/or guide decision making
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Experienced working in complex matrix fast paced global organisation
- Post Graduate Level and other related professional qualification desired.
- Previous experience within Talent & Development
- Psychology degree desired.
- Experience or exposure in leadership development, career development, coaching, assessment, change management.
- Experience in succession management
- Coaching expertise
- Creation and management of development centres
- Expertise in High Potential Programmes
- Relevant degree (E.G. HR, Psychology etc.) or equivalent
This role is moving quickly and a prompt application is advised. This is a temporary contract, employed on a day rate basis (ideally as a limited company worker) on a 6 month contract with the strong possibility of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.