HR Advisor - Stand Alone - Subsidiary of Global Firm
I am delighted to be partnering with a Professional Services Firm based in the City on an exclusive basis to hire an HR Advisor. You will be working for a fast growing subsidiary of a global firm and be the first dedicated HR Advisor for that part of the business. You will have a highly visible and varied role reporting directly to the subsidiary CEO so the role provides excellent exposure and career progression. We are looking for a strong combination of the following experience:
- Updating all policies and procedures
- Coordinating visas and contracts for secondees
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including advert writing, interviewing and partnering with agencies when appropriate.
- Managing payroll
- Management and Administration of Staff Contracts
- Coaching Line Managers on best practice according to policies and procedures
You will be Degree Qualified and have a keen interest in working in a stand alone role. You will have a flexible approach and be calm under pressure. The role will allow you to get involved in project work in conjunction with the Global HR Teams.
Salary circa £35,000 with excellent benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.