Superb opportunity for a experienced Recruitment Manager to lead a team of recruiters responsible for managing volume vacancies for this industry leading business. Based at their head office in Milton Keynes they are offering a competitive salary of up to £40-45,000pa + excellent benefits.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager you will oversee team who look after all volume recruitment activity across defined areas of the business. You will be responsible for implementing and delivering the recruitment strategy and activities and managing key stakeholder relationships.
Key elements of your role:
- Lead and inspire your team to be high performing, highly valued and connected recruitment specialists who deliver brilliant recruitment and selection practices and a consistently excellent service.
- Lead and inspire others, providing the support and direction to help them be the best they can, creating an environment within the team that is a role model for our values.
- Positively engage and work collaboratively with the Leadership team, to understand their hiring needs and ensure the recruitment plan is fully aligned to meeting these plus wider commercial needs such as engagement, retention, value, customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Work collaboratively with peers and colleagues within your immediate team, HR Team and wider business to ensure a connected and seamless joining and on-boarding experience
- Ensure the employer brand and employee values proposition is understood and leveraged in all relevant communications to facilitate the company's 'Employer of Choice' philosophy.
- Accountable for accurate reporting & MI (provided via our ATS and other sources) for you and your team, enabling ongoing analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement.
You will have proven Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding expertise gained in a fast paced, multi-site businesses. You should be able to create and maintain a highly customer centric service (volume, retail or similar background) with a the ability to influence, shape and lead a recruitment team.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.