A generalist HR Advisor position ideal for HR professionals seeking variety in a fast-paced environment at a reputable housing association based in an easily accessible location in North London.
A reputable housing association based in North London which is highly accessible with different transport links nearby. A professional and proactive team working closely together in a fast-paced and busy environment.
The HR Advisor will take ownership of providing best practice HR advice for their own department and will cover the following areas:
- Employee Relations cases
- Recruitment advice and coordination
- Payroll advice and dealing with more complex payroll queries
- Reviewing and updating HR policies and coaching managers on HR policy and best practice
The HR Advisor will need to:
- be CIPD qualified or currently studying
- have worked in a generalist role covering different areas within HR
- have delivered varying advice to managers and staff on HR matters
- be a team player and be willing to help out other members of the team where needed
The HR Advisor will receive a salary between £32,000 and £35,000 along with a great benefits package.