Regional HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a successful and well established organisation based across the South Midlands. This role will be a fantastic opportunity for a confident, autonomous and experienced HR Business Partner who is looking to make a significant career move.
This is a true HR business partnering role which will require the development of relationships with key operational stakeholders (c.120). It is a home based role which will require significant National travel and will demand overnight stays on average two nights a week.
This company offers an abundance of progression opportunity for an ambitious and driven HR Business Partner who is looking for their next career defining role.
Sector experience - Manufacturing / Engineering / Retail
Salary - Up to £50k + a car
• Succession planning
• Work alongside the team and HR Director to develop policies and initiatives
• Oversee the personal development and review process for staff within the designated business areas
• Contribute to the annual plan and budget reviews
• Support managers and employees on all HR related issues
• Complex ER case management
• Employee Engagement Strategy
• Talent Management
The essential requirement you will need for this role:
• Experience working in a regulated engineering / manufacturing environment
• Experience working within a unionised environment
• CIPD qualified (ideally L5 as a minimum)
• Broad experience in UK employment law
• Experience in developing HR policies and procedures
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.