Admin Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading professional services client based in Bristol. We are supporting their recruitment of an Administration Team Leader to support Graduate Recruitment. You’ll be working alongside the Recruitment Managers and the other team leaders. This role will also include leading and developing the team and also ensuring that quality of service criteria is met.
• To manage a team of 3 in all administrative duties
• Liaise with and travel to the organisations other offices in London and Scotland
• To manage performance within your area of responsibility to ensure delivery of agreed service levels and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
• To maintain a positive and motivated team by working with individual team members ensuring they are skilled to undertake their current role, have up to date personal development plans and performance objectives which are reviewed regularly in line with HR Solutions practice.
• To actively participate in a culture of continuous improvement/ change within and across the teams, seeking to improve services, performance, data and stakeholder feedback.
• HR or recruitment experience, preferably
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop people.
• Strong organiser
• Professional Services experience would be ideal.
The salary on offer for this role is £32,000.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.