Learning Organisational Development Consultant
Your new company
Highly regarded organisation based in Guildford that are committed to their people, which will provide development opportunities to help you grow, innovate and make a real difference. This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
To enhance capability and talent within the organisation in line with the People Strategy through the design, development and delivery of specified organisational development, talent and learning interventions. You will work in partnership with People Group colleagues and business stakeholders to deliver solutions that result in a return on investment and promote the organisation as a great organisation to work and grow with.
You will provide expert consultancy, coaching and facilitation across a range of areas, including management development, performance and talent, culture change and employee engagement. You will work as part of a highly collaborative and dynamic team of consultants focused on delivering outcomes that support the strategic direction of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong OD experience gained within a change environment
* Knowledge of essential theories and practice of OD
* Good understanding of management development, performance and talent management, coaching theory and practice
* A proven high standard of learning and development design, facilitation and coaching skills
* Ability to operate across a range of interventions, acting as a centre of expertise in areas of Organisational development, learning and development
* Ability to lead OD interventions showing accountability for their successful delivery
* Commitment to evaluating learning solutions to improve learning experiences and impact
* Exposure to organisational culture change and employee engagement
* Strong communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to build effective partnerships
* with business leaders
* CIPD or equivalent and psychometric qualifications
* Coaching qualification desirable
What you'll get in return
My client recognises their employees' contribution and in return are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes -
* A competitive salary of c£40,000
* A standard 35 hour working week
* 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
* A contributory pension scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
* An enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
This organisation does understand the demand for flexible working and is happy to consider flexible working arrangements and some home working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.