HR Business Partner - MI/Data
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a fast-paced HR Shared Services function for a leading services business. This role will deliver a professional, high quality and customer focused HR service to the business, supporting the Head of HR, HR Manager and operational leaders.
You will be responsible for identifying and delivering specific programmes and projects of work relating to the delivery of the People Strategy and change programmes linked to business plan outputs.
- Analysing and interpreting HR people data to measure and manage performance and communicate the results and findings to our leaders across the business
- Building, maintaining and managing both internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Working as part of the overall division HR team to implement and deliver our people strategy
- Partnering effectively within the business to deliver a high quality HR service to our people
- Delivering cultural/operational change programmes
- Enhancing management capability through the provision of expert advice and guidance
- Proactively challenging current practices and making recommendations for continuous improvement
Skills and experience:
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Track record of delivering high quality outputs
- Must demonstrate project delivery capability
- Have a strong analytical mind-set
- A sound knowledge of HR principles, ER practices and employment law
- Experience of working with employee representatives and trade unions.
- Previously working in a large matric environment and have built strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
Full driving license is a must as this role travels across the Berkshire area.
If you are a HR practitioner with experience in people-projects and a passion for data plus the above apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.