Benefits Administrator (EMEA)
This role is initially a 3-6-month contract.
It is a brand-new role working for a rapidly growing global business reporting into the EMEA Benefits Lead. You will be responsible for all benefits administration activities, work with 3rd parties to manage relationship and support the EMEA Benefits Lead with project work.
Key responsibilities include (not Limited to):
- Maintain the benefits database HRIS System Workday
- Maintain Benefits Intranet pages and update when necessary
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvements
- Document and maintain any policy updates regarding policies
- Participation on special projects and global program roll-outs
- First point of contact for all benefits enquiries
- Provide communication for general enquiries, including benefit programs, employee induction, on-line resources, etc.
- Initiate and monitor compliance functions to ensure benefits programs are compliant with legislation
- Assist with benchmarking
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- 3+ years' experience in benefits administration within HR
- Ideally experience working across EMEA
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong team player who can demonstrate initiative and independence
This role is a great opportunity to learn, develop and grow your HR career specialising within Benefits. You will have the opportunity to be creative with your ideas, make continuous improvements and be a part of a truly global business that is rapidly growing.
If the above sounds like you, apply now and I will be in touch
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.