HR Manager / Generalist
A city based, boutique investment firm has a new requirement for an HR Generalist with experience working in a boutique financial services firm, to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract, starting in August. Working as part of a small team, this person will have responsibility for:
- Managing all employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance cases, end to end.
- Provide advice and guidance on all organisational development and talent development queries.
- Manage the outsourced payroll function, as well as auto enrolment for pensions.
- Work with Head of Departments to understand and deliver talent management and learning & development programmes.
- Create and develop learning activities, to be rolled out across the business.
- Act as a lead in the selection of, and implementation of, a new learning management system.
The successful candidate must have experience of working in a boutique environment, ideally financial services but another professional services firm may also be considered. Candidates need to be able to demonstrate a strong generalist skill-set, in addition to experience of working on learning & development or talent projects.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, to start mid-August, paying up to £58,000. If you have experience with the above and wish to be considered, please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.