Graduate Recruitment Assistant for Small Fun Team
If you are a Graduate Recruitment Assistant or HR professional looking looking for a role which offers plenty of responsibility and autonomy, then you may be interested in a new role working with this small fun team based close to Liverpool Street station.
The role would suit a career minded Graduate Recruitment or HR Assistant who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment and who shares the need to have fun behind closed doors when the pressure is on.
Do you have what it takes? If so, then read on…
- Advertise and update vacancies online
- Preparation and organisation of open days held in conjunction with target universities
- Preparation for law fairs e.g. collation of materials, liaison with courier
- Attendance at law fairs shared with the Graduate Manager
- Be able to take initiative and control when Graduate Manager is away.
- Assist with first line screening of vacation scheme and training contract applications
- Be able to prepare offer letters.
Key knowledge and skills
- Enthusiastic individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload.
- Comfortable accepting instructions and guidance from different angles.
- Good team member.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and spoken.
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and be effective under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion.
- Demonstrable good working knowledge at intermediate level of Microsoft Office packages in particular Word and Excel.
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- Proven experience as a Graduate Recruitment or HR Assistant