Interim HR Manager
Managing a small team you will provide comprehensive HR support to the business, dealing with employee and manager queries on HR policies and procedures, resourcing, ER and employment law.
Our client is a successful and growing Financial Services business in Bromley.
As Interim HR Manager you will manage the administration team and will be responsible for providing support to all head office and field based staff. This will include:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process in house.
- Building and maintaining relationships with line managers throughout the recruitment process
- Working closely with line management to create job specification and descriptions
- Contacting recruitment agents and building strong relationships with them whilst negotiating rates and terms of business
- Coordinating interview schedules with relevant line mangers and administering tests
- Conducting recruitment interviews where required and managing post interview feedback
- Candidate management from attraction to on boarding, including conducting new joiner induction.
- Manage the HR Administrators on a day to day basis, answering escalated queries, review letters as and when required and decision maker.
- First point of contact for advice to management and employees on HR policies, procedures and company benefits.
- Provide advice and support to managers to enable them to effectively manage the performance of their teams
- Coach team leaders and manager on sickness absence management including the provision of monthly sickness reports.
- Provide support to managers and employees with employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievances.
- Provide a full HR Administration service to Head office and field based employees taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
- Review and update HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation
In order to be considered for this role you will have a generalist HR background and will be comfortable working with little supervision and managing a team. You will also have proven experience of dealing with issues in the 'Employee Life Cycle', to include employment law, discipline, grievance, employee relations and employee resourcing.
Salary up to circa £40,000