Provision of ER governance in order to facilitate positive employment relationships which reflect the Bank's values and support behaviours.
My client are a global bank based in the city of London
End to End Case Management of Grievance Cases
- Work with the HRBP, business and country/regional ER Head to agree the Grievance representative/s to investigate and hear the Grievance.
- Make arrangements for Grievance Hearing including issuing hearing invite/statement of complaint.
- Level of Involvement and support with the Investigations phase based on case nature and complexity.
- Conduct due fact finding and investigatory interviews including preparation of witness statements and investigation report.
- Collective Consultation - manage the process from end to end, ensuring appropriate documentation in place, collation of employee and manage representative packs.
- TUPE (in and out of the Bank) - project manage the process from end to end in liaison with relevant parties
Data Management & Analytics
- Monitor and review the ER metrics provided by the central team.
- Provide commentary and analysis on the data for the Europe region to appropriately manage risk and to support the P3 process and the Conduct agenda
- To be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the ER data, files, and ER CMS
- To monitor and complete the KCSA checks in accordance with the global timetable
Collective ER Management
- Contribute to the Bank's relationships with employee representative bodies (Trade Unions, Works Councils, Employee Councils, etc) in order to support employee engagement, business performance and the Bank's broader social responsibility priorities.
- Maintenance and monitoring of the CBA agreements within Europe
Effectively manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Build external networks (e.g. ER Forums, Employee Associations, etc) and remain up to date with ER and legislative change/developments and be viewed both internally and externally as an expert in the ER field.
- Collaborate with HR Legal and Compliance and/or external legal counsel for advice on interpretation of local laws and regulations and ER policies, procedures, cases in-country
Managing employee-related risk across the region
- Provide commentary re ER MI and escalate country ER risks based on trends or any new findings/issues.
- Understand current local employment and discrimination law/case developments and be able to anticipate implications for the Bank.
With the Country/Regional ER Head proactively support, advise, update, educate and train HRBPs and line managers across the ER product areas.
- Role model and champion the Bank's values and behaviours
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven Data Analytics skills
- ER specialist or HRBP work experience including management of ER cases
- Proven track record and in depth experience of ER investigations and case management.
- Strong understanding of the local legislative and regulatory landscape
- Effective networker and organisational influencer
- Commercially astute
- Strong collaboration
- Ability to clearly and accurately analyse, interpret and communicate relevant and complex information
- Good coaching, networking, influencing & negotiating skills.
- Ability to assess risk & identify pragmatic solutions in context of conflicting demands.
- Ability to develop & gain credibility within the organisation in respect of ER expertise.
- Experience in an international professional services/ banking environment.
- Proven experience in working in a complex matrix, with demanding and fast paced client groups.
- Experience of ER product & policy development.
- Involvement in collective ER issues e.g. collective communication & consultation in non-unionised environments, TU/Works Council stakeholder management, collective bargaining, etc
£55,000 - £65,000