Our client is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory firms and they are looking for a HR Analyst to join their HR team.
Overview of Role
The role holder will be responsible for advising on and managing key HR processes and supporting the HR Business Partners in the successful delivery of HR activities at all stages of the employee lifecycle within the London office.
Working together with a team of 5 HR Business Partners in London, each with responsibility for a specific client group (both in London and globally), the role holder will provide operational support on day to day people matters, reporting to one of the Senior HR Business Partners.
The role holder will also be expected to work with the wider HR team to help drive forward the global people agenda through participating in HR projects and programs.
- Work in co-ordination with the recruitment team and HR Business Partners to provide support for the recruitment and selection process. This may include undertaking first round interviews and working with the hiring manager to prepare offers to be authorised by the relevant HR Business Partner
- Be responsible for overseeing the co-ordination of on-boarding and new joiner process - this includes sending new joiner packs, co-ordinating references and setting up all relevant information regarding the employee on HR systems
- Support HR Business Partners to resolve employee relations issues and keep accurate records of events, including note taking where required
- Manage Maternity/Shared Parental Leave/ Paternity/ Flexible Working processes for respective groups and assist with the management of long term absences and occupational health cases
- Support HR Business Partners in the annual performance review and compensation processes
- Assist with departmental benchmarking meetings, including collation and reporting of performance ratings and collation of relevant materials and note taking
- Support HR Business Partners and the mobility team, assisting with joiner visa applications, including drafting of job descriptions and associated documents
- Co-ordinate the leaver process including liaising with line managers and employees and producing leaver letters
The ideal candidate must be degree educated with a minimum of two years' experience in a HR Administrator position from a financial or professional services background. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential with strong written and verbal communication skills. The ability to priorities in a fast-paced environment is key for this role.