Work with one of the UK's Leading Fashion and Home retailers in their state of the art distribution centre. This role will encompass the full remit of HR generalist operational duties in an exciting and fast paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a current HR Advisor who is looking for the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide sound HR advice on a range of issues including; Disciplinary, Grievance Employment legislation, HR best practice and contractual issues.
- Work with the wider HR team to implement a HR plan for the business area supported in conjunction with the business leaders.
- Conduct and report in HR analytics.
- Make recommendations on ER cases.
- Review and develop HR policies.
- Drive a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations across the business.
- Experience of working in a generalist HR Advisor role.
- Proven experience of working with full range of employee lifecycle processes.
- Experience of using a HR Information Systems.
- It is essential that successful candidates have proven experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
If this role sounds of interest, please do apply!