Recruitment Consultant - Specialist HR Division
We are a market leading recruitment consultancy focusing in four specialist areas including Payroll, HR & Reward, Credit Control and Procurement, recruiting for professionals at all levels of the market across the whole of the UK and into a multitude of industry sectors. We have an enviable client base and an excellent reputation as a clear market leader with recommendations from leading industry bodies. We value our client relationships, operate with an honest and ethical attitude and love what we do!
- With new business levels at a record high we are seeking out talented and passionate HR Recruiters to join our expanding team. Our increased business levels make this the perfect time to be joining Portfolio HR for a progressive career ahead of our exciting move to a fantastic, newly designed office space in the heart of the City
- Portfolio Group are growing our business across all divisions - Payroll, HR, Credit Control and Procurement and in turn are seeking experienced Recruitment Consultants to recruit into both temporary and permanent markets
- You will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and ongoing development and pipelining of new clients
- Acting as 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants
- Pro-active and continuous development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients
- Holding candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations - providing and honest and consultative approach
- Ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential
- Previous recruitment experience is essential for this role, as are excellent communication skills, a proven track record of building successful client relationships, and above all drive and ambition to progress
We are very proud to be an award winning Recruitment Agency having won places on The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2017, The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (twice) and The Recruiter Hot 100. We believe our staff and the working culture are the core of our business, with a team of passionate and motivated consultants. In addition we offer a fantastic staff incentive programme, offering completely uncapped commission with no threshold, lucrative bonus schemes and numerous social events throughout the entire year including annual trips away to locations including New York, Miami, Monaco, Dubai and Nice.
If you are an experienced Recruiter looking for your next agency move and would like to have an informal discussion, then it would be great to hear from you.