Learning and Development Officer
Are you a Learning and Development Officer looking for work in London? Do you have experience of working in a legal role? If so, we are keen to hear from you.
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with an expanding law firm who are currently seeking a Learning and Development (6- 12 month FTC) to be based in London on a full time basis. You will work as part of a fun, hardworking and dedicated Team and act as the first point of contact in relation to the firm’s Learning and Development Programme. The role will report directly to the HR Director although will be expected to work closely with and be an integral part of the wider HR department
• Acting as the first point of contact for all learning and development
• Development of effective monitoring and management systems
• Proactive monitoring of feedback following training sessions
• Assisting the Head of HR to ensure timely delivery of the partner development programme
• Diversity and inclusion/ Corporate Social Responsibility
What we need form you
• At least three years’ proven experience as a Learning & Development Officer in a similar role and within a law firm
• Establish effective relationships and communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally;
• Deal with confidential and sensitive information
• Be flexible and dependable
• Remain calm and produce accurate work while under pressure
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.