Learning & Development Analyst
Learning and Development Analyst
An excellent opportunity for a highly experienced, Learning and Development Analyst has become available for a FTSE listed, private equity backed organisation. This perm hire will take a data-driven approach to inform decision making and process improvements to support the People Strategy.
With a passion for Learning and Development, the Learning Analyst will work with stakeholders across the business, HR and learning and Development to gather, analyse, validate, document and maintain complex Learning and Development data for a range of reporting needs.
The successful candidate will develop mechanisms to enhance the learner experience across the entire Learning Cycle, including Training Needs Analysis, Instructional Design, Delivery, Evaluation and Assessment.
The key focuses are;
• Establish and develop scalable, dynamic reports and presentations to track all learning solutions for MI purposes
• Oversee the import and export of data from all Learning and Development data sources used for management reporting to ensure data integrity is maintained
• Identify trends in data, translate findings and make recommendations for Learning and Development process improvement
• Act as the point of contact for Learning and Development metrics
• Support training needs analyses, using individual and group interviews, surveys, or other methods
• Develop and implement tools to evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions
• Establish and monitor the Learning and Development inbox
• Creative thinking and innovative approach
• Ability to translate complex data into clear, simple and informative formats for a range of target audiences
• High energy, investigative, proactive with ideas
• Fresh approach to problem solving
• Have a strong ‘can-do’ attitude and thrive on working across multiple projects
• Accomplished written and oral communicator
• Excellent organisational skills to plan and manage time
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to consult/influence stakeholders and SMEs
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation currently going through exciting change transformation and will give the successful candidate exposure to working in a fast pace, progressive organisation. If this is something of interest, please quote reference: 480103977.