Organisational Development Manager
This is an opportunity for a highly experienced Organisational Development Manager to partner with the senior leadership team of a global retail business to implement desired changes within and across the entire business.
You will support large and medium scale, complex projects that will vary in focus, breadth and duration. You'll help to define change vision and success measures and work with leaders to identify and communicate necessary change and desired outcomes and define key success measures and metrics. You'll also work with project leaders to develop a plan which includes action steps, engagement strategies, communication and training plans and evaluation, as well as planning to effectively manage risk to operations and organisation. You'll also be conducting readiness assessments which will determine gaps between current and desired states and identify things that will facilitate the desired changes and mitigate potential barriers to change.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Apply broad systems thinking to designing and managing change projects.
- Involve appropriate partners as needed (e.g., Learning and Development, HR Business Partners, Six Sigma, Internal Communications).
- Provide Ongoing Implementation Support:
- Manage evaluation process and measurement systems to track adoption and sustainability of changes.
- Identify and addresses resistance and performance gaps.
- Ensure that desired behaviors are reinforced and successful change is recognised and celebrated.
- Coach Project Change Sponsors:
- Actively coach change sponsors.
- Manage day-to-day activities of other change resources.
- Support Internal Change Management Discipline:
- Enhance current change management processes and tools.
- Work to make change leadership a core leadership competency.
- Time will be spent doing change training and shadow coaching "lay" practitioners who do not have direct change support on their projects.
- Conduct project meetings, and perform project tracking and analysis as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to process standards and review of project deliverables.
It is essential that this person will have extensive, relevant experience managing large scale organisational change and a strong knowledge of change management and project management principles and methodologies. This person will be able to demonstrate their ability to effectively influence others to move toward a common vision or goal, work effectively at all levels within an organisation, solve problems and make decisions and manage multiple change projects and change project leads simultaneously. A masters or MBA in Human Resources is strongly desired for this role.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.