HR Business Partner
Great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a leading charity organisation in Central London on a 6 months fixed term contract.
The remit of this role is to deliver quality HR support across the business. You will be a true HR generalist and be required to add value by offering solutions focussed results to the different divisions in the business.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Provide guidance, advice and coaching to managers on general human resources issues such as organisational design, recruitment and selection, performance management, remuneration and benefits
• Managing and meeting recruitment needs within agreed timelines
• Implement good change management practices while identifying barriers and potential risks to implementation.
• Deliver business change through effective planning and stakeholder management
• Support the implementation and delivery of key HR Projects
• Proven generalist HR experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
• Extensive ER knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.