HR Officer - St Albans - £28-30,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Officer who has experience of working within Financial/Professional Services to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be involved in handling a range of employee relations issues, recruitment, training and development and also have the ability to build strong working relationships and communicate across all levels.
- Recruitment of staff
- Overseeing Absence Management
- Dealing with Employee Relations issues including managing all requests for maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and flexible working.
- Staff Inductions, 3-6 month reviews
- Sickness & holiday reconciliations
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a HR Officer/Advisor
- Organised with the ability to multi-task
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.