HR Business Partner
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a leading technology company based in North West London on a permanent contract. Working closely with your clients in building strong working relationships the role is yours to make your own. You will be working in a modern relaxed, entrepreneurial, fresh, funky environment. This role would suit someone who has previously worked in a dynamic and vibrant culture.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager you will be responsible for all HR activities and organisational transformation as well as the people process for your specific business strategy for your client base (c100 people).
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Provide guidance, advice and coaching to managers on general human resources issues such as organisational design, recruitment and selection, talent management, performance management, training and development, remuneration and benefits and ER issues.
• Implement good change management practices while identifying barriers and potential risks to implementation.
• Deliver business change through effective planning and stakeholder management.
• Support the implementation and delivery of key HR Projects.
• Provide advice on change of operational policy and procedures and recommend improvements.
• Knowledge of business practices, HR practices, and OD or OE practices
• Proven experience of working as a HRBP
• Experience of working in a dynamic and complex organisation
• Experience of leadership and coaching
• Experience of managing budgets
• CIPD qualified preferred
• Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically to workplace situations
You will be resilient and flexible in style with an ability to challenge others and communicate well with senior management.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.