Internal Resourcing Advisor
Urgent need for In-house Recruiter to join a professional multi-site business
My client is going through a period of impressive growth, and as such they are require an additional team member to join the Resourcing function. Working in lovely offices and based over three sites, this role will support the Resourcing Manager on all non-managerial recruitment and various projects. Candidates must be able to commence on short notice and possess either in-house recruitment experience or agency experience from professional services.
This role is initially for a 12 month and will be a great opportunity for a confident individual who enjoys working in a busy commercial environment.
- Lead the recruitment and selection of all non-manager roles, working with hiring managers to identify and define needs, brief external partners, draft and place adverts, oversee screening and participate in interviews (as required), clarify and negotiate salary and benefits relating to the role in order to ensure the timely appointment of high calibre individuals to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships, acting as a mentor to line managers on recruitment processes and procedures, guiding them through the hiring process in order to optimise hiring decisions and minimise corporate exposure in the appointment of staff.
- Support the recruitment of graduates by screening applications and conducting telephone and face/face interviews.
- Support key recruitment projects and hiring campaigns as necessary, using previous experience and knowledge to contribute positively to the success of the project by ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered to a high standard and within agreed deadlines
- Monitor the Firm's recruitment inbox, responding to incoming enquiries in a timely manner and processing applications.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies/candidates to set up interviews including booking room and sending out pre interview documentation
- Produce draft offers of employment and contracts for approval
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Work Based Competencies:
- Solid in-house recruitment experience with significant experience of working directly with line managers to develop resourcing solutions
- Experience of managing up to 40 live vacancies simultaneously
- Recruitment experience gained in a Professional/Financial Services environment is desirable.
- Has a detailed knowledge of assessment tools and interviewing techniques
- Experience dealing with third party suppliers and fee rates/terms and conditions
- Experience of Graduate recruitment programmes
- Excellent PC skills (including all Microsoft Office Applications - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and recruitment database experience)
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a confident and articulate communicator and presenter to internal/external audiences, exercising appropriate discretion in dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to build effective working relationships (internally/externally), establishing credibility amongst candidates, agencies, hiring managers, universities etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data entry or data outputs
- Able to organise self, including effective scheduling, prioritisation and time management skills, completing tasks to tight deadlines. Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable taking ownership for own work, identifying the need for action (using initiative) whilst working effectively within a team.