HR Business Partner (based in Alicante)
HR Business Partner (based in Alicante): Permanent: €40000 - €50000 (circa £35,000 - £43,000) + Benefits
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who is looking to leave the cold and rainy UK and start a new life abroad?
Or are you already an established HR professional based overseas and looking for a new challenge in a progressive and fast paced company?
Do you speak fluent Spanish and English?
Would you like to work for a highly regarded, multi award winning brand?
If you answered yes to all the above, I urgently want to hear from you!
As HR Business Partner you will be reporting into the GM for HR Operations and you will be responsible for providing a front line generalist HR advisory and support service to the entire business overseas.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Collective bargaining agreement (CBA) application and Union Management
* Employee relations: carrying out grievance/disciplinary meetings as required right up to tribunals and leading on conciliation meetings
* HR Processes: supporting management with regular HR processes such as: pay reviews, bonus, KPI collation etc.
* Front line HR support: being the first point of call for any HR questions, queries from management and colleagues
* HR MI reporting: collating information for the purposes of reporting and presentations to provide to senior management
* Ad-hoc HR admin, projects and requests as necessary
Required Skills & Experience:
* Fluency in English and Spanish is essential, the ability to speak Portuguese, Greek or other European languages would be highly valued
* Strong experience of working with Trade Unions, Union Management and negotiation within Spain is essential
* In depth understanding of Spanish and Portuguese employment law
* Ideally a CIPD qualification
* Flexibility not only to move out to Alicante but to travel throughout the Overseas network once in the role is vital
* Experience of working within a busy operational and customer facing team would be highly advantageous
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as working autonomously
This role will travel extensively throughout the Overseas network with regular visits to the UK as required. All expenses are taken care of. Please only apply if you are able to relocate to Alicante and travel for this role.
All applications will be considered, although if you have not heard from us within 3-5 working days it is safe to assume that your application has not been successful. We will keep your details on file unless otherwise advised and with that in mind it is useful to include details of your current salary, notice period and locations that you would be prepared to travel to.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.