Your new company
Working for a market leading Manufacturing company, this is a forward thinking pro-active diverse environment. An agile organisation that has shown year-on-year growth. Ambitious in nature with a well-rounded and impressive family culture. Based in Swindon and now looking for a business facing People/HR Manager on a 20 hour weekly contract to drive the function forward.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Group CFO, this role has the principal purpose of ensuring that the competencies and organisational strengths are in place to meet its current business objectives and future growth. You will develop a HR function that services the operational needs of the group businesses as well as providing strategic insight on people matters, strengths and weaknesses and future model for growth. The role will be key for the Senior Management Team. You will build a skills and talent development model which ensures that people are developed or hired in line with, and ahead of the future requirements, in a fast moving rapidly changing sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a minimum 3 years' experience as a HR Manager, ideally in a manufacturing business.
- Strong experience within Employee Relation, Tupe, Organisational change, L&D and Talent acquisition.
- A strong track record of change management gained in a dynamic operating environment, driving co-operation across the company.
- Ideally be CIPD-qualified.
- Experienced in dealing with sensitive and complex employee relation issues
- Up to date on all employment case law.
- Previous experience of people management in a fast paced changing environment is essential.
- Demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders using a variety of influencing styles, interacting comfortably at all levels within the organisation and the ability to navigate a blend of cultures between the different group companies.
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £40k FTE plus many other benefits. You will also be working for a great company with the opportunity to grow and develop within the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.