Our client is looking for a strong Administrator to join their growing company in Chippenham.
Our client is based within the property finance industry.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Supporting a small team of specialist Mortgage Brokers
- Entering confidential information to systems
- Answering incoming telephone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Frequently communicate with banks, agents, solicitors and customers
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms and plans refreshments
- Managing correspondence by email and mail
- Business banking
- Greeting and looking after visitors
- Drafting, formatting, and printing relevant documents
- Producing standard letters using the CRM system
- Maintaining stationary / refreshment stock and orders supplies as needed
- Liaising with company directors / management team
- Taking meeting notes
- Maintaining accurate records
- Managing outgoing post and recording data on Special Deliveries
- Photocopying and filing documents as needed
The ideal candidate will need to posses the following:
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Adhere to the policy & procedures keeping up to date with any amendments
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to prioritise using initiative
* Be comfortable dealing with people in a high net worth environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to work without supervision
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Strong record keeping skills
* Ability to multitask
* Have a driving license and own vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity in a company within the property finance industry. The company offers great progression opportunities as well as a varied role with a competitive salary of £21,000 and great benefits! Please send your CV to find out more.