HR Business Partner / HR Manager - Norwich
A leading professional services firm, has a new vacancy for an HR Business Partner to join them in their Norwich office. Working as part of a larger, centralised HR team, this role has responsibility for:
- Manage the day to day HR service delivery for a local client group, coaching and developing managers on HR best practice
- Manage organisational change programmes, including restructuring, TUPE transfers, redundancies and terms / policy harmonisations.
- Support annual talent management processes, pipelining talent and working with recruitment to fill gaps.
- Support with the roll out of group wide learning and talent development programmes, coaching managers on how best to develop their teams.
- Support with the annual salary and bonus cycle.
The successful candidate must be a CIPD qualified HR profesional, with experience in another professional or financial services firm at HR Business Partner or Manager level. Candidates must be available for a 9 month fixed term contract, paying up to £55,000 PA. To be considered, please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.