HR Business Partner / HR Manager - Norwich
1 day left
- Full Time
A leading professional services firm, has a new vacancy for an HR Business Partner to join them in their Norwich office. Working as part of a larger, centralised HR team, this role has responsibility for:
- Manage the day to day HR service delivery for a local client group, coaching and developing managers on HR best practice
- Manage organisational change programmes, including restructuring, TUPE transfers, redundancies and terms / policy harmonisations.
- Support annual talent management processes, pipelining talent and working with recruitment to fill gaps.
- Support with the roll out of group wide learning and talent development programmes, coaching managers on how best to develop their teams.
- Support with the annual salary and bonus cycle.
The successful candidate must be a CIPD qualified HR profesional, with experience in another professional or financial services firm at HR Business Partner or Manager level. Candidates must be available for a 9 month fixed term contract, paying up to £55,000 PA. To be considered, please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Business Partner / HR Manager - Norwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly